Boston Red Sox Pre- and Postgame Show Internship
The New England Sports Network (NESN), owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, is the definitive source for New England sports programming and has consistently been one of the top rated regional sports networks in the country. We are looking for a team of driven and enthusiastic interns to join us for the summer 2017 semester!
Reporting directly to the Coordinating Producer on our Production team, this is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced production department and provide a variety of production support to NESN’s Boston Red Sox Pre- and Postgame shows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Log games
- Archive video
- Research and present statistics
- Assist editors and production team members with various aspects show production.
- Observe and assist on the execution of LIVE Pre and Post Game shows
- Knowledgeable about the game of baseball (MLB)
- Interest in television production and communications
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, loosely structured environment
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work effectively within a team environment
- Available and willing to work nightly shifts during the week generally beginning at 3:00pm (shift end-times vary) and some weekend shifts starting at 12:00pm or earlier. Available to work some holidays.
NESN is an E.O.E.