Boston Red Sox Remote Production Internship
The New England Sports Network (NESN), owned by the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, is the definitive source for New England sports programming and has consistently been one of the top rated regional sports networks in the country. We are looking for a team of driven and enthusiastic interns to join us for the summer 2017 semester! This is a great opportunity for current college students looking to gain experience in a fast-paced work environment learning from our experienced team.
We are looking for Boston Red Sox Remote Production Interns to work with us for the Red Sox season to provide a variety of production support to NESN’s remote production team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist production team in the truck at Fenway Park for select home games
- Log game melts
- Archive video
- Research and present statistics
- Knowledgeable about the Boston Red Sox and the game of baseball. Let’s go Red Sox!
- Interest in television production and communications.
- Excellent organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Available and willing to work nightly shifts during the week generally beginning at 2:00 PM (shift end-times vary) and some weekend shifts starting at 10:00 AM or earlier. Available to work some holidays.
NESN is an E.O.E.