Skip to content
- Launched in 1984 — one of the country’s first regional sports networks
- Grown to be New England’s largest television network, reaching over 4 million homes in nine Designated Market Areas
- Distribution on expanded basic cable and telco services, all major satellite providers and several OTT services
- Forbes Magazine ranked NESN as one of the top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world
- Telecast approximately 150 Red Sox games throughout New England
- Telecast approximately 70 Bruins regular-season games and the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs exclusively
- Other locally produced programs and events include NESN Sports Today, Beanpot hockey, Hockey East, ACC sports and minor league baseball
- NESN.com is one of the top 12 sports websites in the U.S.
- In-market streaming now available at NESNgo.com or through the NESNgo App
- Located 5 miles from downtown Boston in Watertown, Mass.