NESN promotes teamwork, diversity and inclusion, as we strive to enrich the lives and career opportunities for our valued employees.
Our professional environment is passionate, adaptable, creative, filled with aspiring individuals who are driven to grow with our company. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
Just a few of our benefits are:
- Health and Dental Insurance – up to 90% company paid
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% company paid
- Short and long-term disability insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental vision insurance
- 401k with generous employer matching & contribution
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- Professional development support and training
- Generous paid time off
- Paid Volunteerism
- Wellness Program
- Red Sox & Bruins team store discounts
- MBTA Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program & Resources
- Fun company events and activities, such as softball at Fenway, holiday party, summer gathering, birthday celebrations and more.
- Continuous training and development, through Lynda.com, job shadowing & coaching, guest speakers and more!
- Be an active part NESN by joining a committee, they are the Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Wellness Committee and Activities Committee.