NESN’s Diversity Statement
Embracing diversity advances our understanding of our fans and customers, and enables us to identify new opportunities and succeed in an ever-changing business environment. We value the differences in all individuals and strive to create an inclusive environment in which people can thrive and realize their full potential. Bringing people together with unique backgrounds, talents, and experiences diversifies our thinking, heightens our creativity, and provides us with the skills and perspectives to be innovative and competitive.
Organizations that we and our employees are proud to be a part of are:
- National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ)
- National Association of Asian American Journalists (NAAJA)
- Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT)
- New England Cable & Telecommunications (NECTA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)